- the formal and technical language of legal documents that is often hard to understand.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our website you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse the site.
1. Personal Information You Choose to Provide
You will provide us information about yourself, your firm or company, and your practices when you purchase MyCollegeNavigationHub.com products and services, register for forum support, or register for email newsletters and alerts.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
2. Website Use Information
Similar to other commercial websites, this site utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and Web server logs to collect information about how this site is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at this site, and the websites visited just before and just after our site. We, our advertisers and ad serving companies may also use small technology or pieces of code to determine which advertisements and promotions users have seen and how users responded to them.
Does MyCollegeNavigationHub.com honor “Do Not Track” signals?
At this time, this site does not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering and expanding our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to this website, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us of your desire not to receive these offers by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in each such email.
What Are Cookies?
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
Sharing Information with Third Parties
The information we collect is used to improve the content of this site and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes. That being said, your information could be shared under the following circumstances:
• We use third parties to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, sending email and processing payments. In connection with these offerings and business operations, these third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with those business activities.
• As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions.
• We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or any dissolution.
• If it becomes necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Notice of New Services and Changes
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to this website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. As our customer, you will be given the opportunity to notify us of your desire not to receive these offers by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in each such email.
How Do We Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. Some of the information you may enter on this site may be transmitted securely via Secure Sockets Layer SSL, 128 bit encryption services. Pages utilizing this technology will have URLs that start with HTTPS instead of HTTP.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or affiliated parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, our site, the users of our site, and/or our affiliated parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties.
What About Other Websites Linked to This Site?
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
MyCollegeNavigationHub.com Money-Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
We at MyCollegeNavigationHub.com want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you have any questions, concerns, or problems, please contact us by clicking on the Contact Us form under the About Us tab.
In the event, however, that you decide your premium membership purchase was not the right decision, we want to make things right. Within 14 days of any purchase, MyCollegeNavigationHub.com will refund the full price you paid upon request. Simply submit a support requested as described above and let us know you’d like a refund. No refunds are provided after more than 15 days following purchase.
Terms of Service
1. Acceptance of Terms
The MyCollegeNavigationHub.com membership is a property of Results Trax, LLC which provides services to you subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”), which may be updated from time to time without notice.
In addition, when using any particular MyCollegeNavigationHub.com -owned or -operated services, you and MyCollegeNavigationHub.com shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. MyCollegeNavigationHub.com may also offer other services that are governed by different terms of service.
2. Description of Service
MyCollegeNavigationHub.com provides users with access to a rich collection of resources, including coaching and personalized content through its network of properties which may be accessed through any medium or device now known or hereafter developed (the “Service”). You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for MyCollegeNavigationHub.com to provide the Service.
You also understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from MyCollegeNavigationHub.com, such as service announcements, administrative messages, and newsletter(s), and that these communications are considered part of your membership. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new MyCollegeNavigationHub.com properties, shall be subject to the TOS.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and that MyCollegeNavigationHub.com assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
3. Your Registration Obligations
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (the “Membership Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Membership Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or MyCollegeNavigationHub.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, MyCollegeNavigationHub.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
4. Your Payment Obligations
Once registered for any product included in the MyCollegeNavigationHub.com membership you agree to be responsible for all payments specified at the point of purchase. This responsibility applies regardless of your access of the materials. This applies specifically to any payment plans options.
Non-payment will mean your access is revoked and an invoice issued for all remaining payments.
6. Member Account, Password and Security
You will create a password and account designation upon completing the Service’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
You agree to (a) immediately notify MyCollegeNavigationHub.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. MyCollegeNavigationHub.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
7. Member Conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (“Content”), are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated.
This means that you, and not MyCollegeNavigationHub.com, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. MyCollegeNavigationHub.com does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will MyCollegeNavigationHub.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
• upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• harm minors in any way;
• impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a MyCollegeNavigationHub.com official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
• forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
• upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
• upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
• upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose; in no event , however, is junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid or Ponzi schemes, or the like allowed;
• upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
• interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
• intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
• provide material support or resources (or conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
• “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
• collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.
You acknowledge that MyCollegeNavigationHub.com may or may not pre-screen Content, but that MyCollegeNavigationHub.com and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, MyCollegeNavigationHub.com and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content, including without limitation information in message boards and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent, and agree that MyCollegeNavigationHub.com may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of MyCollegeNavigationHub.com, its principals, employees, associates, affiliates, users, and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by MyCollegeNavigationHub.com and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution, or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
8. Interstate Nature of Communications on MyCollegeNavigationHub.com Network
When you register, you acknowledge that in using MyCollegeNavigationHub.com services to send electronic communications you will be causing communications to be sent through MyCollegeNavigationHub.com computer networks, which are located in various locations the United States, and located abroad. As a result, and also as a result of the MyCollegeNavigationHub.com network architecture, business practices, and the nature of electronic communications, even communications that seem to be intrastate in nature can result in the transmission of interstate communications regardless of where one is physically located at the time of transmission.
Accordingly, by agreeing to this TOS, you acknowledge that use of the service results in interstate and international data transmissions.
9. Special Admonitions for International Use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
10. Content Submitted or Made Available for Inclusion on the Service
MyCollegeNavigationHub.com does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service, however, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly-accessible areas of the Service, you grant MyCollegeNavigationHub.com and its Affiliate Companies the following worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
• With respect to photos, graphics, audio, or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly-accessible areas of the Service, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, and publicly display such Content on the Service. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and terminates at the time you or MyCollegeNavigationHub.com removes such Content from the Service.
• With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly-accessible areas of the Service, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
“Publicly accessible” areas of the Service are those areas of the MyCollegeNavigationHub.com network of properties that are intended by MyCollegeNavigationHub.com to be available to the general public.
You agree to indemnify and hold MyCollegeNavigationHub.com and its Affiliate Companies, and their officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
12. No Resale of Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including your membership ID), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
13. General Practices Regarding Use and Storage
You acknowledge that MyCollegeNavigationHub.com may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on MyCollegeNavigationHub.com servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time.
You agree that MyCollegeNavigationHub.com has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service.
You acknowledge that MyCollegeNavigationHub.com reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that MyCollegeNavigationHub.com reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time without notice.
14. Modifications To Service
MyCollegeNavigationHub.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that MyCollegeNavigationHub.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service for any reason.
You agree that MyCollegeNavigationHub.com may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, immediately terminate your account, deny access to any and all associated Content entered by you or related parties, and deny access to the Service for reasons that include, but are not limited to: (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines; (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies; (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions); (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof); (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems; (f) extended periods of inactivity; (g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or (h) non-payment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services. Termination of your account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files, and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring of further use of the Service.
Further, you agree that MyCollegeNavigationHub.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
16. Dealings with Advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser.
You agree that MyCollegeNavigationHub.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because MyCollegeNavigationHub.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that MyCollegeNavigationHub.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
You further acknowledge and agree that MyCollegeNavigationHub.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
18. MyCollegeNavigationHub.com Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as otherwise provided or expressly authorized by MyCollegeNavigationHub.com, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
19. Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
1. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. MyCollegeNavigationHub.com, and their officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
2. MyCollegeNavigationHub.com and its officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors, make no warranty that
(i) The service will meet your requirements;
(ii) The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
(iii) The results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable;
(iv) The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; And
(v) Any errors in the software will be corrected.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use o the service is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
4. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from MyCollegeNavigationHub.com or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
5. A small percentage of users may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patters or backgrounds on a computer screen or while using the service. Certain conditions may induce previously undetected epileptic symptoms even in users who have no history or prior seizures or epilepsy. If you, or anyone in your family, have an epileptic condition, consult your physician prior to using the service. Immediately discontinue use of the service and consult your physician if you experience any of the following symptoms while using the service: dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions.
20. Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that MyCollegeNavigationHub.com, and its officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if such losses are reasonably foreseeable or MyCollegeNavigationHub.com has actual notice of the possibility of such damages ), resulting from:
(i) The use or the inability to use the service;
(ii) The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchases or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
(iii) Unauthorized access to or alternation of your transmissions or data;
(iv) Statement or conduct of any third part on the service; or
(v) Any other matter relating to the service.
21. Exclusions and Limitations
Some Jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
22. Special Admonition for Services Relating to Financial Matters
The Service is provided for informational purposes only, and neither the Service nor the Content included in the Service is intended for trading or investing purposes. MyCollegeNavigationHub.com and its licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness, or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Service, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions based on such information.
23. No Third-Party Beneficiaries
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
MyCollegeNavigationHub.com may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, by email, regular mail or postings on the Service.
25. Trademark Information
All logos, product, and service names related to these TOS are trademarks of MyCollegeNavigationHub.com (the “MyCollegeNavigationHub.com Marks”). Without MyCollegeNavigationHub.com ’ prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the MyCollegeNavigationHub.com Marks.
26. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide MyCollegeNavigationHub.com the following information in a writing signed (digitally) by the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf:
27. General Information
Entire Agreement. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and MyCollegeNavigationHub.com and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and MyCollegeNavigationHub.com with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other MyCollegeNavigationHub.com services, affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software.
Choice of Law and Forum. The TOS and the relationship between you and MyCollegeNavigationHub.com shall be governed by the laws of the Ohio without regard to any principles of conflicts of law.
Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of MyCollegeNavigationHub.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability. You agree that your MyCollegeNavigationHub.com account is non-transferable and any rights to your membership ID or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Or you may send written notification to us at:
My College Navigation Hub
118 Graceland Blvd, Suite 159
Columbus, OH 43214