With My College Navigation Hub, your student will work with an Adviser of your choosing to map out a plan for achieving their goals.
Our Comprehensive advising package plan walks your student through the process from start to finish. Working with an Adviser focuses your student and keeps them on task and engaged in creating their future!
- After an initial consultation your Adviser will do a thorough review of your student’s transcript and activities as well as understand their financial need. They will get to know your student, understand their skills, abilities, preferences and goals.
- Through work with your student, a detailed picture will begin to emerge that matches their skills, abilities, and values, with schools offering a programmatic fit.
- Your Adviser will research and recommend necessary test preparation, best-fit schools, aid in the planning of college visits, and advise in evaluating school options.
- Once best-fit schools are decided on, your student will receive guidance and planning for admissions, essay writing and review, and financial aid and scholarships.
- As admissions offers are received, your Adviser will assist with evaluating offers and create a plan for deferrals and waitlist decisions.